Who we are
We are Beauty Vocation/BeautyVocation.co.uk. We are committed to protecting personal data in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We have provided contact forms for you to contact us. We will use the information provided by you only for the purposes of your communication.
In order to provide our services and contact you, we obviously need a name, email address, password, company name and other such contact details. We will also require invoicing details.
Domain names and privacy
Who we share your data with
We will not share or sell any personal data with third-parties. Only authorized personnel have access to your information to service your account.
How long we retain your data for
Whilst you have an account, or as required to provide services to you and to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
Non personal information will be stored on Google Analytics for 26 months.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have an account with us, you can edit your personal account information when logged in.
Where we send your data
No personal information will be sent anywhere. They are stored with 3rd party service providers (hosting, data centers) with whom with have agreements regarding data security.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
Questions & Contact information
Feel free to contact us anytime if you:
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
You can contact us here
Last updated May 2018 to address the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which will take effect on May 25, 2018. This data protection law replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC).